COPYWRITING TRAINING - upskill your own team
Copywriting training workshops can be arranged in your own offices for up to eight delegates. These highly interactive and hands-on sessions include:
- How to communicate, not just write words
- Understanding your target audience
- Interrogating the product
- The difference between a feature and a benefit
- The secret of compelling headlines
- Search engine optimisation
- Keywords and how to use them
- The sales hierarchy. How to structure your copy using AIDA, the proven formula for success
- Nine types of call to action and when to use them
- The characteristics of different types of web copy, including Welcome messages, category overviews, sub-category overviews, brand copy and product copy.
- Magic words and how to use them
- Getting 'in the flow'. Techniques to allow you to be creative anytime, anywhere.
Delegates at the University of Bedfordshire enjoy an interactive exercise on a one-day workshop.
The courses are ideal for enthusiastic members of staff with no previous copywriting experience, or to sharpen and hone the skills of your existing in-house writers. Typically the training is a one-day workshop with follow up mentoring by phone and email.
"I just wanted to thank you for the day's training you had with Helen. 11 out of 10! I ws delighted that she didn't only learn new skills but returned inspired and amazingly motivated." IAN MORRISON, DIRECTOR, DONALD RUSSELL
Helen later went on to become a professional copywriter. http://www.optimalcopy.co.nz/
"Very many thanks for your excellent workshop yesterday. It generated so much enthusiasm and we're very pleased with the outcome." ANGELA DUROSE, DAVID NIEPER LTD
"This is the very best business training course I have attented since setting up in business. Excellent! Well Done! Will make a real significant difference to my business, Thank you V, V. V much." DELEGATE, UNIVERSITY OF BEDFORDSHIRE
"Thank you very much for the excellent workshop day you provided yesterday, we all learnt an enormous amount of very helpful information. We are now going full steam ahead writing copy for our new website, and I hope you will be suitably impressed when it is launched" SUE YEEND-CURD, HEAD OF RETAIL, RGB ENTERPRISES (Kew Gardens)